Energy-efficient system ensures reduced operating costs
The VisionXP+ is our best-in-class convection reflow soldering system which is clearly in line with the trend towards dealing with natural resources in an environmentally sound fashion. The industry sector will have to do some rethinking – and machinery manufacturing won’t be able to ignore this development.
Rehm’s energy concept combines a top quality, sustainable production system with the requirements of modern manufacturing companies. Special emphasis was placed on energy-efficiency, reduced emissions and low operating costs during development of the VisionXP+.
With the help of the VisionXP+, our customers are verifiably able to reduce energy consumption by up to 20 % and produce 10 tons less CO2 per year on the average. A true energy wizard with outstanding performance.
Unique technological advantages:
- Process stability
- Environmentally aware management of resources
- Greatly reduced consumption of energy, nitrogen and coolant water in the standby mode
- Outside panel temperature of max. 15° C above room temperature
- Noise level reduction to less than 70 dB
- Full control thanks to monitoring of current, nitrogen and energy consumption for cooling
- Durable insulation for greatly reduced transfer of heat to the environment
- Minimal maintenance costs
- Efficient residue management
- Outstanding traceability through the use of numerous software tools
New! Individual Features: Vacuum Option
Energy-efficient, low maintenance and void-free – we offer innovative solutions for reflow soldering based on diverse options for the VisionXP+ system. A new vacuum model now permits convection soldering processes with partial vacuum – within a single process.
The VisionXP+ with vacuum option reliably removes pores, gas occlusions and voids immediately after the soldering process – while the solder is in an ideally molten state. Void rates of less than 2 % are made possible by vacuum of down to 2 mbar. Pressure and speed can be individually adjusted. This integrated solution results in a more time-efficient and stable production sequence. Time-consuming processing of the PCB in an external vacuum system is no longer necessary – the workpieces are transferred from the peak zones directly to the vacuum process.
Vacuum after the soldering process for fewer voids
- Vacuum down to 2 mbar for reducing the number of voids in the solder joints
- Three-part conveyor: preheating and peak zone, vacuum module, cooling tract
- Infinitely adjustable, automatic advancing of the process chamber to the processing or the maintenance position
- Clean vacuum chamber thanks to two pyrolysis units and separate filtering of the depressurized atmosphere in the vacuum chamber
- Minimal downtime thanks to low maintenance
- Outstanding cooling performance, cooling time can be extended by means of synchronization