Would you like to work as a mechanic, electronics technician or computer scientist one day, but can't quite decide? With an apprenticeship as a mechatronics technician at Rehm Thermal Systems, you can realise both interests. We manufacture systems for the electronics industry that are made up of both mechanical and electronic components and have programmable controls. In your training, mechanics, electronics and computer control merge into a dynamic and future-oriented profession in which you accompany the individual components and assemblies from electrical, electronic, pneumatic, hydraulic or mechanical aspects to the finished end product.Apply now
The focus of your work:
- Manual and mechanical machining, cutting, forming and joining
- Installing electrical assemblies and components
- Testing electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic controls
- Assembling assemblies and components into machines and systems
- Testing and adjusting functions on mechatronic systems
Your training starts on 01 September of each year. It takes place full-time and lasts 3.5 years. In addition to practical training in the company, you can also expect practical and theoretical lessons at the vocational school in Ehingen. After an induction phase, you will be directly involved in the production processes of our company and work actively with your colleagues. At the end of your 2nd apprenticeship year, you will take the 1st part of your final examination, the 2nd part at the end of the apprenticeship.
After you have successfully completed your training, your career at Rehm really begins. You have the choice:
- Gain professional experience for 1-2 years and then complete further training to become a technician, business administrator, business economist or master craftsman.
- After 2 years of work experience, you can take an entrance examination (or acquire a university entrance qualification) to apply for a part-time Bachelor's degree (duration: 3.5 years)
The prerequisite for your training as a mechatronics technician is an intermediate school leaving certificate. Ideally, you are interested in mathematics and physics and have a good command of English as well as technical understanding, spatial awareness, manual dexterity and a certain dexterity.
Your application should include the following documents:
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Your last two school reports