Protective lacquer coating – with a focus on what matters most
The upper surface of a plant’s leaves is its outermost defence, not only protecting it against pests and water loss, but also helping shake off dirt or increase resistance. This is a particularly well-known characteristic of the lotus flower – water just drips right off it. This was the biological inspiration behind innovative, self-cleaning surface coatings with what is known as the “lotus effect”.
The protective lacquer coating on electronic units acts in a similar way. It is now absolutely essential to protect sensitive components from aggressive environmental influences such as moisture, corrosion, chemicals, dust or vibration. High-selectivity conformal coating is the key to ensuring electronics work reliably and is indispensable in modern manufacturing.
Rehm has expanded its product range, introducing a compact, high-performance coating system to the market in ProtectoXC. Its low investment costs make it particularly appealing to electronics manufacturers who process low throughput. The device combines precise coating with a focus on what matters most: perfect protection for your electronics.
Unique technological advantages:
- Reliable coating process, even for low throughput
- Compact unit, easily integrated with batch or line production
- Modern software with touch operation and 3D trackball
- Barcode connectivity and optimum process documentation
- Low investment costs, top process performance
- Easy to maintain with its smart cleaning system